我的诗是一片早熟的枫叶
My poem is a premature maple leaf
在浓荫似墨的山丛中摇曳
Swaying in the dark shade of the mountains
九月里,我的诗是一只翩舞的燕雀
In September, my poem is a dancing bird
在百花争艳的校园里飞跃
Leap in the campus with all kinds of flowers
啊,九月啊
Ah, September
你有一张红色的日历——十号
You have a red calendar - No. 10
这用荣誉、骄傲、知识编织的佳节
This Festival knitted with honor, pride and knowledge
如果你是声蜚文坛的诗人、作家
If you are a poet and writer in the literary world
记得吗?是谁曾经教你识字写作
Do you remember? Who taught you to read and write?
如果你是工程师、科学家
If you're an engineer or a scientist
记得吗?是谁开启了你的思维
Do you remember? Who opened your mind?
从认识“1”接触到宇宙的奥妙
From Understanding "1" to the Mystery of the Universe
如果你是艺苑门烁的歌手,或是画家
If you're a singer or a painter at Yiyuan Gate
记得么?是谁教会了你学唱第一个音符
Do you remember? Who taught you to sing the first note?
用笨拙的画笔描绘第一幅画
Draw the first picture with a clumsy brush
老师,是老师
Teacher, teacher
是老师,使人类的一切聪明才智融入孩子的心房
It is a teacher who integrates all human intelligence into children's hearts.
是老师,用毕生的心血,如霞光般铺洒在孩子们成长前进的路上
It is a teacher who spreads his whole life's painstaking efforts like sunshine on the way of children's growth and progress.
是老师,用温暖和抚爱,哺育未来的巨人成长
It is a teacher who nurtures the giant growth of the future with warmth and caress.
九月,金色的季节
September, the golden season
九月十日,耕耘者的节日
September 10th, Farmer's Day
九月里
In September
我的诗是一片早熟的枫叶
My poem is a premature maple leaf
在浓荫似墨的山丛中摇曳
Swaying in the dark shade of the mountains
九月里
In September
我的歌是何等的奔放和喜悦
How unrestrained and joyful my song is
唱给未来唱给世界
Sing to the future and the world